Sat, Sep 19|
Zoom (private link on RSVP)
The Stress Detox
In this interactive training, we will look at the burden of stress and its impact on health, wellbeing, and productivity, where stress is hidden in the workplace, and how to thrive with stress.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 11:00 AM PDT – Sep 20, 2020, 2:30 PM PDT
Zoom (private link on RSVP)
About the Event
The Stress Detox program is rooted in the philosophy that stress is not bad, in fact it’s critical to surviving and thriving. Rather than eliminating stress our program is designed to help you optimize it. The Stress Detox integrates principles of behavioral science, applied meditation, and habit design to help you identify your unique relationship with stress, build resilience and overcome burnout. Bottomline, stress happens, our greatest weapon against stress is how we choose to respond to it.
What you’ll learn
- Define what stress actually is, the crucial role it plays in our life, and how to optimize stress and avoid burnout to support wellbeing
- Master your mind with a simple meditation to develop your self-awareness
- Discover where stress is hidden in your life and what your unique stressors are
- Diagnose the symptoms of stress and explore strategies related to physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing
- Discover the role managers play to avoid burnout in the workplace and create a culture of impact
- Make your personal action plan for how you will take care of yourself before, during, and after stress occurs
- Understand the business case for stress management in the workplace
Here's what people are saying about the course...
"This was a wonderful course, especially diring this time os high national stress and changing routines. I have recommended it to several people I work with." - TK
"Really enjoyed this course. It opened my eyes up to what stress stress triggers are how to pick up what stresses me out and how to quickly deal with it." - JJ
Ritu Riyat is a public health professional dedicated to helping individuals and organizations curb stress, anxiety, and burnout. She integrates 15+ years of experience, and has worked with thousands of people around the globe as a health coach, workplace wellness expert, epidemiologist, yoga instructor and meditation teacher. Her speaking engagements and professional work has been with some of the world’s leading biotech companies and cutting edge industry leaders. She is the founder of The Stress Detox program, and creator of the highly rated Stress Detox course on Udemy for Business which has reached over 3,500 students to date. Ritu holds a Bachelor of Science in Human Genetics from U.C. Davis and Masters in Public Health Epidemiology from University of Southern California. Learn more about Ritu here www.rituriyat.com